George @ Berklee

Making the most of $40,000

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nashville 2008 (Part 5)

Three pages today! Wowzers!!!


Click to enlarge!!!
Just some odds and ends:

This is Judy, she gave us a backstage tour of the Opry. She showed us the dressing rooms and green room and let us watch the show from behind the set.

She also told us that we were the generation that would have identification surgically implanted in our skin like a dog and furthermore that it would give us cancer.
.
.
.
I'm not sure how that fit in with the rest of the tour.
This is a really good (in my opinion anyway) picture of Megan. I didn't know where to put it in the comic but I really liked it so here it is.

Well, we head back to Boston tomorrow afternoon and arrive Thursday. I'll do a wrap-up report/comic then!

1 Comments:

Blogger Meagan Hickman - Artist Blog said...

haha hideous picture of me george! but Grand ole oprey sure is memorable ; )

Friday, March 20, 2009 4:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home