George @ Berklee

Making the most of $40,000

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Filler... It's not just in hotdogs anymore!!!!

Hello Funseekers!!!! This is going to be a short fluff post as a taste until a better update comes this weekend (see title). There' s only five weeks of school left so it's going to be a rough and bumpy ride for the next little while. The weather here is a bit chilly and it snowed yesterday but I think it's worse in Calgary so I'm not going to complain.

Nothing much is new with me except I was checking out a new church on Sunday. It's called Reunion and is a brand new church (they just started in September). I'm going to try it out for a little while, it seems friendly and Park Street was a bit big for my tastes. They meet on Sunday mornings in the Hilton Hotel down the street from school so it's really really convenient.

Matt and I are going to check out this Easter service this Sunday then do a really long rehearsal with the Middle Eights (www.myspace.com/themiddleeights) if you haven't checked it out yet. This weekend I'm going to poke around and do some guitar/guitar pedal shopping so I'll do an update about cool stuff I find.

I'll leave you all with my results from the "Which Marvel character are you?" quiz which you can take yourself at: http://www.blogthings.com/whatsuperheroareyouquiz/

I'm not really sure how I feel about it.....

Take care everyone!!!!

You Are Elektra

There's really no superhero with more style than you.
Because who could beat being sexy assasin ninja?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Electra!

HA HA

(Actually it said that I was Electra too, maybe it tells everyone that they are Electra!)

Colin

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 2:38:00 PM  
Blogger Guitar George said...

My friend Tara was Spider-Man!!!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 8:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home